This week on Tumblr:
It’s a metaphor. You’re a metaphor. I’m a metaphor. Your keybord is a metaphor. Everything is a metaphor. The universe is turning into one giant metaphor on a molecular scale. Run. It’s too late.
Told this girl to text me when she got home… I think she homeless
[police officer] “sir are you in possession of any illegal drugs”
“sure thing son whatchu need”
Sir, do you know why we pulled you over?
the dude who kicked in the windshield, also backflipped off the hood of the car. you know he’s waited his entire career to bust out those moves.
I AM THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
Grayson, we know you work as a police officer for a day job, but this is not subtle. Not at all.
When people ask you to come down from your room and socialize.
i feel like this is really important
The floor is lava. [vid]
This is one of the best gifs
omfg I’ve only ever seen the end part of this gif this is amazing
Ellen what the fuck happened in 1998
ellen degeneres came out in 1997
yeah but ellen what happened in 2014
ellen page came out in 2014
party at my house bring food then leave
Land of the free home of the rich
What really scares me is that they all have significantly cheaper health care AND education, which means Americans not only make they least, they pay the most.
Bish whet? Fuck America
i just went from aw to wtf
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
im pretty sure the person made the picture as a joke just to get a reaction and you guys really supplied them with one hell of one omg bless it
Always read the books. This is why they are so much better than the films.
He was meant to have a human death
to show he was just human
a twisted human
he was supposed to die like a mortal
not turn into fucking butterflies